Monday 14 November 2011

Surrender

A very influential man in my life shared this with me tonight. I hope he does not mind me posting it.

A Morning Prayer of Surrender

O sacred flame of God, on altar sure I lay
My heart, my soul, my all, 'tis nothing but decay.

Placed firm on Holy fire, may not be left a trace,
But newness I desire, flowing from Your Holy place.

So through this dawning day, may not an "I" be found,
But Christ be formed within, our glory to resound.

                                                                                            ~ by Pastor Rob Benardo

It makes you really think about what your doing with your life. Will you give it up, or will you give up. I mean, will you give it up to Jesus, or will you give up a life with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment