Tuesday 8 November 2011

Studio

I need to be careful with what I write on this post because Ryo follows my blog.
But I want to talk about him. When I first joined the Studio team about a year and a half ago, I was really excited. Since then I have learned an incredible amount of stuff, and have gained a lot of valuable information.
Many people look at Ryo and miss judge him. Of all the people who have taught me lessons and given me knowledge, I can attribute much thanks to him for helping me like he has.

Ryo is not a happy-go-lucky worker or boss. I like that, most of the time. He tests my patience like nothing else. I remember the days I sit waiting for him to answer a question I asked five minutes ago. I am used to it. More important then that, however, are the experiences of long chats about life and its purpose.
That guy is so deep. So connected to God. He blows me away sometimes.

He makes mistakes, but the genuinness of his character shines through more then his faults.

Today at work, he really encouraged me to reach a higher standard. Thankyou Ryo.

As a side note, beside your profoundness, your sense of style is also inspiring. I won't even go there or else I will run out of space here.

No comments:

Post a Comment