Wednesday 26 October 2011

She said it.

Avery is one interesting person. Avery Phillip. I think I got that spelling right...lol.
She begs people to call her Ave. I believe her real name is real nice. She is a great person for two main reasons. One: if I want an honest opinion about something, like does my hair look ok, she will tell me straight that it looks outrageous if it does. It hurts sometimes....not really. I usually dont end up fixing it even if it "looks" bad anyway.
The other reason...well refer to reason number one.
JK...She is down to earth and understandable.
I need a bit of that down to earth stuff at times...

Of all the bogus I post on here, she was honest with me to tell me it was boaring. So if you are reading this Avery, I hope you havent fallen asleep yet.

Ryo, I think, thinks you are wise. Because at times he tells me to leave work and go talk to you. Most likely to get some good advice of some sort....

You have contributed so much in my life and in the lives of many around. keep rising to more exellent levels of success as you are now.

(p.s. although I wrote this primary so that you can follow my blog and thus I can get more followers then John, I do mean every written word I wrote down here.)

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha I like it Mouse :)
    umm you almost got it right its PhiLip (1 L)
    okay I wouldn't go saying that I "beg" people to call me Ave that's just what I prefer and it makes more scene than Isabella (That's what I wanted my name to be in grade 4)
    Okay well I wouldn't use the word "bogus" but yeah this one kept me awake =)
    Thanks for all the encouragement Moses :)

    ReplyDelete