Friday 2 December 2011

The Curse

I am on my couch, innocently chatting with Nolan. Suddenly, the tranquillity is shattered by a most abrasive, disgusting sound. A dean was making another announcement. My friend on the couch almost went mad. After spending 3-4 min of calming him down so he wouldn't go kill someone, he got this far away look in his eyes and declared, "June after next... that announcement system... the speakers and all... so help me, oh I'll...!"

Well that was fun...
Everyone is faced with annoyance in life. This is a small taste of the curse of sin I guess.
When James says in the first chapter of his book, "Count it all joy..." he means exactly that. Not only when your happy are you to be joyful, but also when you are sad, upset, annoyed.

So thank you dean staff, friends, and everyone else who helps me with my walk with God.
Its almost pathetic to think of this as a trial, but I guess the greatness of the trials of life are relative to each mans experience.

There is Nolan right there....
And Amaris, I updated my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Huh. Interesting. You know what is awesome as well. It is that, whatever trials/etc. we go through--> it is only temperate. But God's love for us is Everlasting. ;)

    Very kind of you to calm him down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm that was a good thought...i like it

    ReplyDelete